Monday, March 06, 2006

The next communion I arrange I plan to smear
grape juice on the inside of a railway.
I leave a drooping oblong puddle hosting
glass sun funeral where cheek to grain
I pay my dues to pall and radiant sobriety.

Greased in adolescent mortar I force nickels
into telescopes calibrating
Restaurant booths to sugar trays
I wish you wouldn’t call me heroic.

Terrycloth slick he’s been using my towel
Nursed spheres and octaves the dirty rain
Leads me to conceal my toothbrush

Which is how I ended up swallowing your key

2 Comments:

Blogger Ariel said...

this seems a little rebellious to me... but i do like those who come out of their cages.

8:37 PM

 
Blogger Jeff.p said...

to quote your favorite teacher...

"jesus fucking christ that's good"

5:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home