Wednesday, November 29, 2006

I am staying up late because for the first time in a long time I am unsure of my ability to be alone. (confession 1) This is because I've realized that love must be out of my hands to be love, and I have done little else but handle it (2:and handle you)


I don't fear this vulnerability because in the melancholy I am not ended, only staring at the spaces
that mean only: I cannot control any Good that will come of me,
to me.
And Good seems to come only when it can unbuild the things it patterns in me with a wave of hand, gives and takes away in sigh purposefully reverently that exposes . The Buddhists were right that we are not Selves but Empties, filling out corners in a soft sort-of maybe. < In our finer moments there is so much space >
after the exertion and wonder winnows us out


unstrange? that Love seems to love me and its sighs move over my? space to lead me towards light(3)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pareces interesante... Escribeme y ya te lo confirmare

You look pretty interesting. Write me and I'll reasure


mirlocolorao@hotmail.com

2:17 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fool that I am
For falling in love with you
And, fool that I am
For thinking you loved me, too

You took my heart
Then played the part of little coquette
And, my dreams just disappeared
Like the smoke from a cigarette

Fool that I am
For hoping you'd understand
And thinking you
Would listen, too
And, oh, the things I had planned

But we couldn't see eye to eye
So, darling, darling, darling
This is goodbye
But I still care, but I still care
And oh, fool that I am
Oh, but I still care
Fool that I am


It's an amazing song. Listen to it. Better on the voice of Etta James. And now I'm really sure: you are interesting in such a lovely way...

4:45 AM

 
Blogger Charity said...

Etta James does wear this well. I wish I could see her sing it from a dark corner table in the House of Blues. Until then, my 25 free Rhapsody plays will have to do. Thanks :)

2:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home