Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Gather ye rosebuds while ye may


Next quarter I plan to live out every steriotypical dream of occupying the back of locally owned coffee shops brooding over Celtic looking journals and facing the binding of Thus Spake Zarathustra conspicuously out. Walks, I think, will be in order. PS: healthy living, a good movie, light butter popcorn. I will become ambidextrious. I will apply to study abroad. I'll write letters. Finally read Mere Christianity and actually apply myself to learning Italian. Keywords: meditate, vegetables, postcards. toast. Rock climb? Hike. Paint? Look at paintings. Oragami? Hardly. But the rest of it. Really.

3 Comments:

Blogger carolynem said...

my favourite post ever.
you remind me here of all the best things i love about you (not that i forget.) ( well, sometimes i forget because i forget everything sometimes.) (but then there's the joy of being reminded.)

love, dearling. i love you.

6:07 AM

 
Blogger carolynem said...

this is the fifth time i've come back to read it

12:52 PM

 
Blogger Ariel said...

Oh dear, I am so excited for you to live these moments.

5:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home